Saturday, April 23, 2016

April threads

April 7 = Stitchers

There is always show + tell. Somebody just finished piecing this top. I might use this idea soon. I like it. I would use scraps though. I love scrappy quilts. The original idea.


What is it with the coffee theme today?



The motives all hand stitched.



April 11 = sewing guild meeting

Janet and Becky took me to a meeting I normally can't go to because of a conflict. It was funny. The program happened to be a fashion show. Well, a kind of parody.
Here is a top with a plunging neckline and a tube skirt.


I can't remember the description given here but look at those painted toes.




April 12 = CR Quilters

Always show + tell.



Becky showed off her newest grandson ... and the quilt she made for him.



Phoebe is working on a Farm Girl Vintage Sampler. I have that book but yet have to start. Wishful thinking.



And that's it in a nutshell. I have worked a lot on my Cotton Robin. Can't tell you about it ... yet.

No comments: