Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The BIG REVEAL


Here is the link!

This is the center I started with in January:


In March I received somebody else's center ...


... and put the first border around.


Then I received somebody else's center with the first border ...


... and put the second border around.


Then I received somebody else's center with two borders ... and finished it by layering, quilting and binding. Didn't forget the hanging sleeve either.

In May I received this! So exciting!




And here is my finished little quilt (20 by 20 inches) and I am so thrilled. Sophie, Marie and Susie did a great job. It is hanging next to my bed.


And it came with all these goodies from New Hampshire. So nice. Thank you, Susie, for all my gifts. I shared the chocolates with my husband for being so patient when I am working on a project and going to the postoffice for me. 


And if the first link wasn't enough eye candy for you, here are the previous BIG REVEALS! (2016 was MY first year though)







No comments: