Sunday, January 20, 2019

Some sewing

Block Lotto's pattern for January is "Fireball". I can't link to the pattern because next month the link will show a different pattern. But you can navigate yourself to it this month from HERE.
It was more fun to make then I thought because it is actually very scrappy friendly.

I have a similar pattern in the "tutorial" section (see tab above) but you make 4 blocks in one go. It's a German technique.


At the Richmond Quilt Guild's Hospitality group monthly meeting we were given a pattern for each member to make one block for the outgoing president as it is custom. It was supposed to be pastel colors. I am not sure whether I met those requirements but I did the best with what I could find. I don't think I am given away any secret since she is not reading my blog.


When you drop it off at the next meeting they will have a pen for you to sign it in the middle. I personally think it is a bit of a shame to do it so obvious to the blocks.


No comments: