Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wished I could tell

Ahhhhh ... Cotton Robin. See link on right!
A secret. Can't show any photos until the big reveal (probably in June). I had made and mailed the center in January. I had received somebody else's center and hung it on my design wall. What to do for the first border? I looked at it for quite a while but always had the same thought and finally went with it. Quite pleased with it. Hope the owner will be too. It's mailed to the second-border-person. Now I am waiting for my next step to arrive. Eager!

I can tell about this though. Made the February Block Lotto block. I really liked it and saved the added directions for "4 flying geese at a time" for later use. Didn't win and sent my block off from Nashville. I have an idea for a "row" quilt and might use this pattern.




























Yes, a row quilt. I found directions for this block online but it was too small so I wrote myself directions to make it much larger. This will be fun ... when I find the "Round Toit".

No comments: