Sunday, May 6, 2018

NQC Block # 9

Yeah, all 9 blocks are done! Pinned to a design board.
I am quite happy with them but ... what now? Thanks to many other participating I do have an idea though.


The # 9 block took some thinking. I did some serious coloring ...


... and ended up choosing what my husband called "the egg timer" design. But when I had done all units and laid them out another question.


Which way should the HST go?


And then another question. The above really looked a little plain. So I folded and pinned some corner triangles. 


Finished! And I stick with it!


I do like how the little star pops out. That was my biggest concern. In so many posted blocks it disappeared into the block.

The whole challenge was a great learning experience. And of course it is not over yet.

No comments: