Sunday, May 6, 2018

6 Heads / 12 Blocks (ROM) - May (and April update)

Yes, the update first. GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all who have given their opinion to my April question ... as comment to my blog and on my FaceBook post. I think Christiane hit the nail on the head with her inside that I probably wouldn't have asked if I was totally comfortable with my work. So, I did change it !!! All the windmills are twirling in the same direction. I did have to use a different blue fabric though (because I had no more of the other) and made another red one. Just to add a little more interest. I like it.


And my May blocks are ALMOST done too. I just have to trim the blocks. Too late tonight. Tired people make mistakes. And of course then sewing the row together.

The rows are still separated though. Have to see all 12 rows to decide on that. Right now they are laying by months. Pretty cool. Wondering what will be next ???

Thank you, Katharina. The tutorial was excellent and it is a cute block. You find it HERE.

Oh yes, I also run out of the green fabric. Ha-ha, happens when you make scrappy quilts, my preferred.


No comments: