Thursday, April 26, 2018

6 Heads / 12 Blocks (ROM) - April

Ha-ha, I am late but it is still in the month. The picture is a little dark. Sorry. This row needed 15 of them.
The April block was designed by Andrea and here is the link.   Of course this is a German blog but the directions are very clear with lots of photos and measurements are in inches. You don't really need the words with it I think.


I left the monthly rows in their sequence. January is top row and then down to April. I find it a little difficult to know what fabric to choose not knowing the whole picture but so far I am o.k.




Did you notice that I made a mistake? I had made a few and had cut out all the fabric rectangles. Yesterday some of my friends had a sew-in and I had made the slanted cut and sewed it in her house. When I was back home I noticed they were twirling the other way.

How did this happen? I had marked the first one on the front because the marker had showed up so I could cut accurately. Yesterday I had marked on the back because the marker I had was too week. However, I decided to go with it and leave the mistake.


What do you think about that mistake? Honestly!!! Leave me a comment please. Should I change it? It wouldn't be a big deal to do.

Meine Deutschen Freunde!
Was denkt Ihr über meinen Fehler? Soll ich es ändern? Bitte ganz ehrlich einen Kommentar schreiben. Es wäre keine große Sache die paar noch mal zu machen. Würde mich freuen Eure Meinung zu hören. DANKE!



5 comments:

Nanusch said...

Liebe Christa,
du wolltest eine ehrliche Meinung, du bekommst sie: Mir gefallen deine Reihen alle gut und ich glaube, dass wird ein toller Quilt, aber mich würde das stören... und ich glaube, am Ende ärgerst du dich, weil du immer genau zu der Stelle schaust!
Ganz liebe Grüße
CHristiane

Beate said...

also ich würde den fehler lassen somit ist es ein unikat

einfach bunt said...

Hm, mein Blick holpert da drüber...
Da deine anderen (wunderschönen :-) ) Reihen sehr harmonisch sind, würde ich den Block der anders rum geht eher anpassen.

Unknown said...

Ich würde die "falschen" Blöcke auf die Reihe verteilen. Also 3 "richtige" ein "falscher" und so weiter, dann gibt es nicht so einen Bruch in der Reihe. Kannst ja mal ausprobieren, bevor du alles neu machst.
Liebe Grüße
Christa

PeRu - Uniqz® said...

Im Prinzip wäre ich auch für ändern. Aber hier liegt der Fehler ausgerechnet beim ohnehin aus der Reihe tanzenden dunklen Windrad, sodass es für mich wie gewollt aussieht. Also eine Stimme für lassen. "Das muss so!"