Friday, December 12, 2014

Back in the groove

(excerpts from original post to my main blog Sept.29, 2014)

...

On Saturday the Richmond Quilt Guild had a big exhibition. Guess what ... James came with me. It was fun to discuss with him which ones he liked and which ones not. This was one we studied closely.
You get a lot of ideas and inspiration in a place like this.
I think this would make a cute baby quilt.


...

What else? There had been two Thursdays since we are back (Stitchers for a cause) but I only managed to go to the second for a couple of hours. I really like this group of people. I did a lot of cutting for my next project. Nothing to show yet though.
I didn't think I would have time to make the September Block Lotto block. But a girl needs to have fun and I sneaked into my queendom for a little bit. This is my effort. It was a good lesson.





No comments: