Friday, December 12, 2014

Block Lotto and CR quilters BOM

(excerpts from original posting on my main blog on June 4, 2014 "The patient and me")



I was happy though to have my machine back and used it Saturday evening to try my luck with the Block Lotto sneak peek. This must be the most difficult BL I tried yet. I did try paper piecing for the first time on the rays and really liked it. Sewing the curves need improving.

Sunday afternoon I realized that I needed to send the email to all CR quilters with the next monthly block pattern and needed to make my block to include the picture. And since I had missed last month's meeting I still had to make that block too. Needless to say I had a grand time because I find sewing projects relaxing. Thanks, James, for being a patient patient.



No comments: